REGISTRATION and SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 1, 2013
By registering your youth group in RSA! you are committing to doing a health ACTion-project which includes: assessing your community, researching best solutions to a health problem, implementing a solution and documenting the whole process on video. Youth groups have up to one year to complete their action-project. Make sure to sign up for the email list and create a blog on the site to stay informed and in the conversation.
The deadline for submitting your health action-project and video is March 1, 2013.
Being a part of this youth driven initiative gives you access to:
- Resources on health, youth leadership and technical assistance with making a video.
- A connection to other youth leadership groups who are also working on community change around health.
- A blog page for your group.
- A camera to document your process, if you need one.
- A showcase event in spring of 2013 to view your work and the work of youth leadership groups across the state.
- An opportunity to receive a contribution of up to $5000 for your group.
Please fill out the form below.
Be sure to review the ACTion Steps page for the steps to this project and the judging and submission criteria.